Need a Speaker?
Using my decades of experience speaking on national stages, combined with my theater improv training, I offer motivational and skills-building presentations for small and large groups.
Topics that have helped other groups:
- No One Promotes You Like You: My Top 5 Tips for Getting Ahead in Academia
- Personal Branding 101: Why it Matters and What You Can Do Now
- Ready to Take Your Career to the Next Level? Insights from the C-Suite
- Leaders Aren’t Always at the Top: Cultivate Your Leadership Skills Right Where You Are
- Utilizing Improv Techniques for Painless Team Communication
- Executive Coaching: The Hidden Secret to Success in Academia
“Great chat about branding which is something we are NOT taught in medical school or medical practice.”
Get to know me.
I’m Jenny Christner. I have over 20 years of experience in leading people, teams, and organizations to grow the results they need and want.
I began my career as an academic pediatrician. I currently serve as the Senior Dean of a large medical school in Texas. I oversee their medical and health professions schools. I have held a variety of national education leadership positions with organizations such as the Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics, the Alliance for Clinical Education, the American Association of Medical Colleges and the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
I am an expert in change management, organizational culture and emotional intelligence, and am known for giving presentations that engage and energize my audiences.
“Love your advice and enthusiasm for passing it on.”